Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I know that we each have much to be thankful for.  I hope you have a great day with family and friends as you consider all your blessings.  I wanted to share with you a quick video I took from the car on my way to work this morning, just to help you visualize what it looks like here.

Talk to you again soon!

P.S. Sorry I'm a little late but I thought I'd posted this yesterday and just now realized that it was still in draft form. 

2 comments:

  1. I may just be a totally dummy... but I don't see where the video is? Where did you put it, Sheri?! I want to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nancy. No, it's not you. I've gotten notes from others that the video didn't upload. I'll try again in today's post....

    ReplyDelete